Adult, Adolescent, Child and Family Psychotherapy.
Are you feeling anxious or depressed? Are you struggling to make important decisions in your life? Are you unsatisfied or confused about the direction your life is headed? Do you have parenting or family problems, or are you dissatisfied with the relationships in your life or with your work?
Sometimes people feel trapped in unhealthy patterns, or feel as if their problems are impossible to overcome. Sometimes they feel hopeless and can’t see other solutions. Therapy can help!
If you are looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging time, or if you are ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
- individual psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, and children
- couples counseling, child and family therapy
- play therapy and parenting consultation
- stress reduction and conflict resolution
- help with adult and child ADHD
- help with anger, anxiety, and depression
- support and understanding